Rainmaking For Lawyers Terms of Service
3. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
4. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. RFL’s policy is to suspend and/or termination any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of RFL or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. RFL’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want RFL to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide RFL with information related to the material that is alleged to have been infringed, your connection to that material, and identifying information about yourself. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to RFL’s designated agent at: Rainmaking For Lawyers, Attn: Gideon Grunfeld, 9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
5. NO WARRANTIES. RFL is making the site available “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RFL expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. RFL does not warrant that the Site or the service will meet you requirements or that the operation of the Site or service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to the negligence of RFL, its agents or service providers, shall RFL, its agents or service providers be liable for any consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages that result from (a) the use of, (b) the inability to use, or (c) errors or omissions in the contents and functions of, the Site. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability of RFL, its agents, or service providers to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract of tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed $50.00.
7. AFFILIATED SITES. RFL has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. RFL may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither RFL nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, RFL makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and RFL assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites..
8. PROHIBITED USES. RFL imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; and (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
10. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2015 Successful Career Strategies, Inc. A.P.C., 9595 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. All rights reserved.
13. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by RFL or by any third party.
14. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by RFL from its offices in the State of California. RFL makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access is available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as RFL’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.
15. NON-UNITED STATES RESIDENTS. RFL makes no representation that the Site, including merchandise and their copyrights, trademarks, patents and licensing arrangements, are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States of America. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside of the U.S. do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
16. INACCURACY DISCLAIMER. From time to time there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice
Rainmaking For Lawyers
9595 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212